York midi by Broseley
There is nothing more relaxing or comforting than the warm, welcoming glow of a fire. Without the need for flues or fireplaces this can easily be achieved.
Stand the York electric stove beside its woodburning twin and you won’t see a difference. It even has an optional spigot fr attaching a dummy flue pipe. Light them up and they’re still amazingly challenging to distinguish. Sit back and bask in the peaceful, flickering flames encased in cast iron.
Another distinction is the door design. Woodburning stove doors all have plain glass,but with the York electric you can also opt for door inserts with latticework or gothic arch designs inspiered by the Minister windows.
- Optional door designs
- Slimline model
- Concealed control panel behind ash door
- Optional top flue spigot (to install dummy 125mm diameter flue pipe)
- No chimney or fireplace required
- Also available in gas and multifuel
- Thermostatic Control
- Dimensions 465w x 580h x 310d mm
Delivery content goes here …..