FX8 and FP8 by Fireline
SIA Ecodesign ready and defra exempt as standard for use in any location
The Fireline FX8 & FP8 are the large more heavyweight range of multi-fuel stoves from Fireline. They come with a freestanding design and are made from steel with a feature cast iron door and ceramnic glass door.
These stoves suit a larger room as they produce more heat that the FX4 and FX5 ranges.
Key features of the FX Stoves:
- Cast iron door
- 5mm and 8mm laser profiled and seam welded construction for strength and long life
- Draught controlled air system
- Stainless steel ashpan & fixings
- Fully multi-fuel equipped cast iron grate
- Large ceramic glass window
- Exceptionally clean burning
- Multi function tool & stove gloves supplied
- Easy servicing
- Interchangeable top or rear flue outlet
- Powerful, effective airwash