FPi8 by Fireline
SIA Ecodesign ready and defra exempt as standard for use in any location
The Fireline FPi8 is a stunning real wood burning stove that has both a traditional and modern feel that means it can be the centre piece in all types of rooms.
The key features of the FPi8:
- Extra large fire chamber resulting in longre burn and efficient heat
- Cast iron door
- 5mm and 8mm laser profiled and seam welded construction for strength and long life
- Draught controlled air system
- Stainless steel ashpan & fixings
- Fully multi-fuel equipped cast iron grate
- Large ceramic glass window
- Exceptionally clean burning
- Multi function tool & stove gloves supplied
- Easy servicing
- Interchangeable top or rear flue outlet
- Powerful, effective airwash.
Available in a choice of 3 or 4 sided trim.
Firelines Ecodesign Ready wood burning stoves are certified DEFRA Exempt,
which means you can use them in smoke controlled areas. Our wood burning
stoves have also been independently certified to meet BS EN13240 and
EN13229, in compliance with our ISO9001 accreditation.