The Dimplex Danville electric fire has a new slimmer design with a 2 kw fan heater, with thermostat and comes with a remote control. The Danville features the unique Dimplex Opti-myst smoke and flame effect that is fully variable which can be used independently of heat. This fire has a silent operation and is designed to be inset and is available in a choice of four finishes antique brass effect, brass effect, black effect or chrome effect.
- Inset Electric Fire with unique Opti-myst™ flame & Smoke Effect
- Available in 4 finishes either, Antique Brass, Brass, Black or Chrome
- 1Kw or 2Kw fan heat output or flame effect only setting
- Fully Variable Flame and Smoke intensity
- 180° viewing angle
- Dichronic Xenon Bulbs with extended life
- Easy to refill water tank
- Opt-myst™ effect can be used independently from heat
- Glowing logs with shimmering ash bed
- Remote control as standard
- Manual override controls concealed behind opening door
- With Thermostat
- Inset depth of only 65mm
- Available with optional extra spacer kit to allow for a flat to wall fixing
- Due to this product being part of Dimplex’s Display & Demonstrate, it is only available from our showroom in Claymore, Tamworth
***Please visit our showroom to place your order***
Opti-myst is a revolution in electric fire technology.
Using unique state-of-the-art technology, we have created the most realistic flame and smoke effect ever seen in an electric fire – an illusion so effective that we believe it is difficult to distinguish it from the real thing.
The fully 3-dimensional effect uses established ultrasonic technology adapted from commercial applications to create an ultra fine water mist that is illuminated to create the ‘flames’ and the ‘smoke’. This, combined with the Optiglo® glowing logs and shimmering ashbed, produces an effect that surpasses all expectations for realism in an electric fire